The purpose of this page is to assist members in planning and organising a Run.
HOW INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS CAN ORGANISE CLUB RUNS
• Select your destination Venue & date well in advance;
• Ring Café, etc. to ensure they can handle 30 – 40 people;
• Check that they will cope with individual food orders on the day,
• not set menu commitments in advance.
• Select an appropriate run sheet from the Club’s web based Database of runs, if you can’t dream up your own;
• Do an advance run to ensure the road is still there!
• Notify the Club’s Events Co-ordinator so it can be placed on the Run Calendar.
• Check with Venue 7 days in advance to ensure everything is still OK.
• On the Day, ring the venue from the Bowral start to reconfirm numbers & timing of arrival.
Acknowledgement is given to the various members for the planning, recording and production of the Run Sheets.
Downloadable Run Sheets:
• Roses Goulburn