Our club meets for Runs on alternate Wednesdays from the parking area on the corner of Osborne Road & Moss Vale Road, Burradoo.
• Owing to the ongoing Covid restrictions, Runs have been suspended.
• To assist with catering notification, if you are proceeding direct to a venue, please advise Events Co-ordinator Ros Bell beforehand,
email | [email protected]
Run Enquiries | mobile | 0421 029 900
HISTORIC VEHICLE SCHEME
• For members with BEAC Primary Historic Vehicle Registration,
you must keep either a Club BEACon Newsletter or BEAC Events Web Page print-out in the car to justify the use.
All BEAC activity aims to keep everyone COVID safe and is subject to public health rules for gatherings that apply at the time and within each jurisdiction.
Links to current NSW and ACT government health advice and changes to restrictions are provided below.
Sunday 28 February 2021 | Shannons Wheels Canberra Region Display Day
• Venue | Queanbeyan Showground, Glebe Ave, Queanbeyan NSW
• Download Flyer | Wheels 2021 Flyer PDF
• Download | WHEELS 2021 SIGN IN SHEET PDF
Wednesday 16 June 2021 | BEAC Annual General Meeting
• Venue | Colo Vale Community Hall, 28 Railway Ave, Colo Vale
• Lunch provided, cost $10 per person
• Bookings essential, bookings contact: Fred Edney
Mobile | 0400 040 088 | Email | [email protected]
• Payments via EFT please:
Name of Account: British & European Automobile Club (Southern Highlands NSW) Inc.
BSB: 802-101 Account Number: 100073721
Payment Reference: Please use your surname as a reference
• Cut-off date for bookings: 2 June 2021
• To comply with Covid 19 Safety Requirements, members must sign the Attendance Register
Events Page Updated: Friday 26 February 2021, 3:00 pm